The Farmer to Farmer Hay, Forage and Corn List puts Wisconsin farmers in touch with one another for the purpose of buying and/or selling corn and forage. The farmer to farmer list is free of charge to both buyers and sellers. Users can list or search for hay, alfalfa haylage, corn silage, high moisture corn, corn grain, or other forages (i.e., oats, peas, or Sorghum-sundangrass). Search just one county or several counties at the same time. UW-Cooperative Extension assumes no responsibility in the transaction of buying or selling the items listed on this web site. All transactions and negotiations are handled directly between buyers and sellers.
In order to keep the listing current, please request that you be removed when you have either made your sale or purchase. Listings remain on the site for 60 days, or until you request your listing be removed.
Forage & Corn Resource Links
Silage Production and Harvest
- Pricing Drought Stress Corn Silage
- Corn Silage Pricing Decision Aid (Excel Spreadsheet)
- Corn Management Decisions During Drought Depend Upon Pollination Success
- The Relationship between Corn Grain and Silage Yield
- Corn Silage Yield and Quality Tradeoffs When Changing Cutting Height
- On-Farm Moisture Testing of Corn Silage
- Harvesting Silage at the Correct Moisture
- Corn Silage Pricing Spreadsheet
- Corn Shredlage for Dairy Cows
- Rehydration of Corn Forage Standing
High Moisture Corn/Pricing Tables
- Innoculants for Corn Silage
- Silage Bag Capacity
- Watch out for Silo Gas
- Bunker Silo Cover Alternatives
- Contracting Corn Silage Acres
- Equivalent Purchase Price/Ton of Hay/Haylage at Various moistures
- Harvesting and Storage of High-Quality Corn Silage for Dairy Cows
- Agronomic Considerations Associated with Molds and Mycotoxins
- Early weaning calves options ADD
- What do you do if you are over-wintering beef cows and feed is in short supply? Here’s the feeding strategy recommended by UW-Extension beef experts.
- If you feed beef cattle, how much hay will you need next winter? Use these worksheets to figure it out: Estimating Winter Hay Needs (Excel file) Estimating Winter Hay Needs (PDF)
Soybeans for Forage
Contact your Local UW-Extension Office for questions or assistance using this web site.
If you are experiencing problems with this website, contact the UWEX Service Center.